Hạt hút ẩm POROCEL DRYOCEL D848
Công ty TNHH Công Nghiệp Minh Ngọc – Nhà Phân Phối chính thức Porocel tại Việt Nam
- Tên sản phẩm : HẠT HÚT ẨM DRYOCEL D848 (POROCEL USA)
- Tên gọi khác : Hạt tách ẩm, hạt hút ẩm nhôm hoạt tính, alumina desiccant, activated alumina
- Quy cách đóng gói : 22,7 kg / bao và 907, 2 kg / bao
- Xuất xứ :USA, sản xuất tại Little Rock, AR USA
- Kích cỡ : 3/16 ”, 1/8 ”, 1/16”
- Mô tả
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Thư đại diện của Porocel
Activated alumina balls are aluminium oxide based compounds which are highly porous in nature with a significantly high surface-area-to-weight ratio. With the latest technology, they can easily attain their high quality properties like adsorption, mechanical strength, pore volume and surface area. The striking features of this adsorbent are its non-corrosive nature, resistance to softening and swelling, abrasion resistant, shrink proof, low resistance to gas proof, etc. An assortment of activated alumina is available in the market, which includes adsorbent, desiccant and activated alumina for chromatography.
Applications of Activated Alumina:
- Compressed air dryer system
- Catalyst bed support applications
- Drinking water defluorination
- Adsorbent in hydrogen peroxide solution
- Recycling process in alkylbenzene production
- Desiccator and purifying agent
- Drying of organic liquids
- Drying of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2 and other contaminants
- Air drying with PSA or TSA process
Alumina balls act as filters in bed toppings and supports for removing any impurities from the gas stream, which helps in the uniform distribution of feed gas. In a catalyst bed, the presence of these balls keeps the bed intact during any fluctuation in pressure. It can also withstand high thermal shocks and is completely unaffected by an emergency start-up or shutdown. The alumina refractory bed support usually acts as an inert catalyst support in oil refineries, chemical industries, ammonia manufacturing plant, etc.
The inherent properties of this compound make it extremely useful in the following ways:
- Used as a desiccant: It works through the adsorption process when being used as a desiccant. During this process, the water present in the air actually sticks to the alumina so that the dried air is passed out through the filter.
- Used as a fluoride adsorbent: It is widely used to remove all fluoride contents from drinking water. This compound, when used in filters, can reduce the fluoride levels from 0.5ppm to less than even 0.1ppm. Depending on how long the water is in touch with alumina, the amount of fluoride can be leached from the water. Basically, more the alumina in the filter, less is the fluoride in the final filtered water.
- Used as a catalyst: It can also be used for various catalyst applications like in hydrogen peroxide production, in the production of polyethylene, as a selective adsorbent for many chemicals, including fluoride, arsenic, etc. in sulphur removal from the main gas streams.
- Used as a biomaterial: The non-reactivity and mechanical properties of this compound make it an ideal material for covering surfaces in friction.
As per their application, Activated Alumina are available in basic, acidic and neutral grades with deferment pH value. They can be easily regenerated to the original adsorption efficiency while heating them to a temperature between 110-150°C
Features of Acitvated Alumina:
- Excellent surface area
- High resistant ability to thermal shock
- Never shrink or swell
- High mechanical strength
- Effective at high temperature
- Regenerated and reused